Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Therapy
HGH is normally produced by the pituitary gland, although its ability to produce this hormone declines due to aging. The actual secretion of HGH is controlled by at least three different substances:
1- Growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH). This is a substance which does decline with age, and increasing levels of GHRH will cause the pituitary to increase its output of HGH.
2- Growth hormone releasing peptide (GHRP). This substance also declines with age, and increasing its levels will cause the pituitary to increase its output of HGH.
3- Somatostatin is a hormone that naturally increases in production with age. It blocks the release of HGH by the pituitary gland, causing less HGH to be produced.
The production of HGH is controlled by these three substances as well as other substances in the body. The degree to which each of these substances changes the production of HGH can vary from person to person, and does depend on whether or not they’re male or female.
HGH therapy is a treatment to increase the levels of human growth hormone. Treatment involves the injection of recombinant bio-synthetic growth hormone, a substance that is also known as somatropin. Growth hormone is important and having good levels of HGH can increase energy, help weight loss, build muscle, increase sexual drive, increase strength, and boost the immune system. Men and women wishing to have HGH therapy usually fall into one of three groups:
1- Those who have adult growth hormone deficiencies (AGHD), who are over the age of 35 and who would like to slow down the aging process, improve sexual performance, and increase their quality of life.
2- Top athletes who wish to improve their energy, speed, stamina and to generally enhance their performance.
3- Adults who are active or athletic, but who have little or no HGH in their blood and who may have a poor immune system.
Approximately 90-95% of adults with growth hormone deficiency will benefit from HGH therapy.
The Three Main Ways of Increasing HGH
1- Using a substance that is able to increase the natural secretion of HGH by the pituitary gland
2- Using human growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) that is injectable
3- Using human growth hormone (rHGH) that can be injected
People over the age of 45 will usually find the last way of increasing HGH is the most effective.
GenX-Tropin HGH Therapy Can:
- Help reduce excess body fat, especially around the abdominal area, and many people will find this is often the most profound effect of using replacement therapy.
- It can also help to increase muscle mass and strength provided it’s combined with moderate exercise.
- It can help reduce some of the effects of skin aging such as wrinkling.
- Help to rejuvenate certain internal organs that may have atrophied during aging.
- Increase bone density.
- Help to strengthen the immune system.
- Help to stimulate the production of bone marrow cells.
- It may help to reverse cognitive decline, helping to reduce the possibility of needing to spend your twilight years in a nursing home.
GenX-Tropin HGH Therapy Cannot:
- It cannot reverse the effects of cardiovascular disease, though it may help to reduce its progression through improving cholesterol levels.
- It’s not able to eliminate the effects of oxidation damage.
- It cannot eliminate the effects of low levels of other hormones. In fact, if you are deficient in certain hormones then this could decrease the beneficial effects of HGH therapy.
- It cannot completely eliminate the damage caused due to exposure to excess ultraviolet light.
- It will not increase your maximum lifespan, although those with HGH or IGF-1 genetic defects may find it extends life expectancy.
AGHD can be treated using a medically supervised HGH treatment programme using recombinant GenX-Tropin Human Growth Hormone (HGH/rHGH).
Information presented may be inaccurate, was not prepared by doctors and must not serve as a basis for any medical issue. By using this site, you indicate your acceptance to all terms, conditions, and disclaimers as specified on this site. You must consult and get your licensed doctor’s approval before using GenX-Tropin HGH or any kind of item purchased from this website. All trademarks and copyrights belong to their respective owners and are acknowledged. GenX-Tropin.com is an independent site and is not affiliated in any way with any pharmaceutical companies.